Your G Suite account
with a transparent business model
We also provide support in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and German. Chat with us in your own language!
we make G Suite better!
G SUITE SUPPORT
Premium Support is our basic offer!
THE BEST G SUITE EXPERTS
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Instead of talking to a different person every time, you get a Technical Account Manager, to ensure that your specific needs and support history are always remembered. This also creates a personal connection which increases our own commitment.
HANDS-ON SUPPORT: WE DO IT!
What’s better: guidance, advice, or real hands-on support? We don’t simply explain you how to set things up or guide you while you troubleshoot an issue, we actually do all the hard work for you, freeing you to make a better use of your time.
BETTER HELP, WITHOUT FEES
You’ll get better support, faster resolution times and smarter solutions, on top of a higher priority with Google due to our Partner SLA. And the best part is that you don’t have to pay for it, since the price of your G Suite plan stays the same.
Ready to improve your G Suite Experience?
Or click the ＋ to check more advantages
Informed & updated
We’re always informed and we update you (and your account) as needed and timely, without delays or miscommunication.
One for all, all for you
Our Technical Account Managers work collaboratively, so you’ll have the minds of an entire team working to solve your tickets.
Contact us, your way
More contact options, including the most common messaging apps. You even get your Account Manager’s private number!
Switch between support channels: chat, email, calls, screen sharing or remote control… Without interruptions or transfers.
WITH US or GOOGLE?
Technical Account Manager
Premium Hands-On Support
Screen Sharing (view only)
Remote Control Troubleshooting
Extended contact options
SLA with Google (vs direct customers)
G SUITE SUPPORT
Proactive support, on-demand configurations, disaster prevention & recovery… All for free!
No Admin required & Support for End-Users
NO ADMIN REQUIRED
With our Tier 2 plan (Fully-Managed Accounts) you don’t need to hire an Administrator (or to manage every aspect of the account yourself). We take care of everything! And if you do have your own Admin we will support both users and Admins.
SUPPORT FOR END-USERS
Although our basic support plan (Tier 1) already offers some level of support for end-users, when your account is Fully Managed (Tier 2) we act as your account’s Administrator, so all your users will receive support directly from us.
EXTENDED SUPPORT & FOCUS
We are always proactive. But as our support plans go up, we naturally offer a higher degree of attention and focus. We act as the account’s Administrator, so we’ll also manage complex migrations and other tasks usually handled by local Admins.
FASTER RESPONSE TIME
When we manage your account everything happens faster. The need for requesting information from a local Admin is eliminated or highly reduced, so issues are fixed quicker, features are adopted sooner, and interactions with Google are accelerated.
Ready to enter the VIP club?
Or click the ＋ to learn more
We monitor and proactively adjust your account to maximize its capabilities and prevent future issues or missing features.
Not every issue is a G Suite issue! But we don’t really like to say “not supported”, so we put real effort into 3rd-party issues.
Simple deployments are included with all our plans. But with our Tier 2 plan, all types of deployments are managed by us, no matter how complex.
Migrations (limited to Server-to-Server) are included and fully managed by our MSM team (MSM: Migration, Synchronization & Mobile).
Peace of mind for accounts who need all the attention or don’t have their own Admin. Free for eligible accounts.
The All-in-One VIP solution for the Large Enterprise
FOCUSED ON YOUR ACCOUNT
You get increased priority or absolute exclusiveness: our offer ranges from Semi-Dedicated Admins (that manage 6 to 8 accounts, 3 to 5 accounts, or just 2 accounts) to Fully-Dedicated Admins that manage one account only!
PERMANENT & BACKED-UP
Never lose support because your Admin is off or missing! Our Admins work collaboratively to guarantee permanent support, so you don’t have to worry with holidays, sick leaves or other unpredictable absences.
BETTER THAN ONE OF YOURS
With our Dedicated Administrators you’ll have no paperwork, no paid holidays, no commitment, no severance packages, no headaches. And instead of a single Admin, you’ll get the power of our team’s collective knowledge.
You’ll also get extended support for large Migrations and Deployments (managed by us from start to finish), and even help with some local configurations or issues with known 3rd-party add-ons and other Google services.
Ready to enter the VIP club?
Or click the ＋ to learn more
Every account can upgrade to a higher level, for a proportional monthly fee. The larger the account the lower the fee. Calculate yours with our Quote Calculator.
If your account has enough users you don’t need to do anything. We’ll upgrade your account and assign an Admin automatically and without additional costs.
You choose: 1 Admin, 2 to 8 managed accounts. Optional for everyone, or included for accounts with at least 800 Basic users, or 400 Business users, or 200 Enterprise users.
Fully Dedicated Admin
Total and exclusive dedication to a single account with at least 8000 Basic users, or 4000 Business users, or 2000 Enterprise users. Optional for smaller accounts.
The best option for large accounts. Semi-Dedicated and Fully Dedicated Admins. Free for eligible accounts.
Are we the right choice?
Click the icons to find the answers
Our business model is tailored for customer satisfaction. And for that, support is key, not sales. In fact, we don’t even have a sales team! Our sales are conducted by Technical Account Managers, to guarantee the necessary technical background.”
Ask us now!
Or use our contact form
Will you have to pay additional fees?
1. With us you don’t pay for Support. Our earnings come from Google, not the customer.
2. We only charge for additional services, like Dedicated Administrators, and even that is free if the account has enough users. And we never try to upsell those services to our customers: upgrades are either free and automatic, or requested by the customer.
3. It’s a total Win-Win situation: you get more and better support at no cost, knowing that we’re always motivated because our work is still compensated.
Will you lose support from Google?
1. That couldn’t be more wrong! In fact, customers represented by us have a higher priority with Google Support, as they inherit the Service Level of the Partner.
2. And on top of that, you’ll have us to talk to Google on your behalf or, alternatively, to set up a direct conversation between you and someone from Google.
3. Basically, you’ll have a premium support with extended coverage with us on top of an upgraded support level with Google.
You know a lot. Do you really need support?
2. Even if you end up not needing us 99% of the time, you’ll have the peace of mind you need to focus on your business, without distractions. We never get distracted, and our focus is your safety net!
3. Everything we do is related to G Suite and we have an unique background and the best access to troubleshooting tools, backend workflows, product updates and roadmaps.
Some Partners are bad. Are we really better?
1. Talk to us and you’ll draw your own conclusion! You can talk to us by chat, phone, messaging apps, email, videoconferencing… We make it so easy that excuses become difficult!
2. We’ve spent years helping and training other Google Partners, and that’s why we know that we are the best prepared Partner for G Suite support. And we’re confident that you’ll easily understand our skill set.
3. But you shouldn’t trust someone just because they seem to be good, and that’s why we let you try our support even if you’re not a customer. And if you do become a customer you can leave at any time.
Can you trust any Google Partner?
1. Definitely not! That’s why we aim to gain your trust by letting you test our skills before “moving in”. If you have questions, issues, or some pending configurations, give us a try and you’ll realize that your G Suite account is better with us.
2. We use the word “transparent” a lot, because without real transparency, businesses will eventually lie to their customers. That will never happen to us! We’re proud of our name and we openly provide every detail about our workflows to anyone.
3. If you decide to leave us, we’ll help with that too! Because it’s easier to join in when you know that’s easy to leave!
Should you wait and leave it for tomorrow?
1. Well, don’t! Take action today or you might regret it tomorrow! An unsolved issue or a badly set up account can cause problems you don’t even know about. The time for smart business decisions is now!
2. With us you don’t pay for support and you can leave at any time, so there’s nothing to lose if you start working with us today. But there’s a lot to lose if something goes wrong today and you contact us tomorrow!
2. We’re waiting for you! Chat with us now and we’ll set everything up in minutes! It’s easy, it costs nothing, and once you’re with us we know you’ll be happy you made the decision to act today!